Eligible for 8(a) sole-source contracts up to $4.0 Million until May 2028.
Commonly known as the “8(a) Program”, the Minority Small Business and Capital Ownership Development Program provides participating small businesses with training and technical assistance designed to enhance their ability to compete effectively in the private marketplace.
8(a) certification is a business development program is administered by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). 8(a) certification allows small business minority owners to compete for federally funded projects under the SBA Business Development Program. Typically, certification lasts for nine years.
Sole Source with TADE as 8(a) – Advantages to Program and Contracting Officers
- Avoid long procurement cycles: 8(a) procurement cycle takes significantly less effort and less than 3-6 months to complete
- Meet agency’s mission critical objectives in a timely manner
- Reduce work load with low complexity, low effort procurement with 8(a)
Please see details in Our Services
- Program & Project Management
- Human & Institutional Capacity Development & Training
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning
- Digital Transformation & IT Services
- Services offered CONUS and OCONUS
SBA 8(a) website
CAGE Code 6MLX8
Senior Manager, Programs & Operations
Eligible Users: All federal agencies