Interactive Multimedia Instruction (IMI)
TADE Group provides a full spectrum of training solutions of Interactive Multimedia Instruction (IMI) Levels I to III. These include e-Learning standard training technology, virtual game-based learning, and live-actor interactive training programs. Serving governmental agencies and commercial organizations both in the CONUS and OCONUS, TADE supports clients to guide their key personnel to policy proficiency.
Our training programs immerse the learner in replicated environments through the use of
- short micro-videos that demonstrate important processes in seconds
- games that entertain and holds users attention as they instruct and
- feature interactive courseware – where through video capability, the user can simulate solution options to find the optimal choice in support of a simulated mission challenge.
- TADE’s online courses allows access from any location and on multiple platforms in both synchronous and asynchronous learning environment.
TADE’s Technologies Offerings include:
- Instructional Systems Design
- Web and Computer-Based Interactive Training
- Multi-Interface Training Capabilities
- Artificial and Virtual Learning Environments
- Quantum Animated-Character – 4k
- Knowledge Management
- User Interface Development
- Emergency Management, Response, and Preparedness
- Cyber-Security Hygiene & Training
- Federal Acquisition Management Training
- Active Shooter/Threat Interactive Training
- Mission-Critical Operations/Offensive Cyber Training
- Curriculum Design/Interactive Education
- Human Capital and Leadership Development
Specialized Training Formats
ADAPTIVE USER INTERFACE
VIRTUAL LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
INSTRUCTIONAL SYSTEM DESIGN
CREATIVE CONCEPT TRAINING
TADE focuses on implementing industry e-Learning development methodologies and best practices to provide our clients with quality services and e-Learning training products. TADE follows the ADDIE methodology for developing full lifecycle e-Learning training.
Some of Our Training Programs
TADE works with multimedia and production partners to offer full interactive training programs that include live-actor and short interactive story boards production of role-based contents. Some of our multimedia and production-partnered work include:
The Acquisition Workforce and Strategic Initiative Program by the U.S. Health and Human Services – Office of Acquisition Workforce and Strategic Initiatives
U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs , Office of Acquisition and Logistics (OAL) live-actor interactive training program on acquisition-focused learning methods.
Cyber Pathways of Maryland (CPAM) Project for role-based cyber-security training programs for the Department of Education’s “Cyber Pathways of Maryland” CPAM.