CONTRACT NUMBER: 47QREB19D0019 (SB POOL 1)
The Human Capital and Training Solution (HCaTS) contract is the result of a partnership between The U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) and the General Services Administration (GSA). This is an indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) government wide contract vehicle to provide federal agencies with a flexible and efficient way to obtain solutions for the complex human capital and training service requirements.
- Are for government-wide use for human capital management and training services;
- Allow flexibility for all contract types, including hybrids and cost-reimbursement, at the task order level; and
- May include incentives, performance-based measures, multi-year or option periods, and commercial or non-commercial items.
- Customized Training and Development Services;
- Customized Human Capital Strategy Services; and
- Customized Organizational Performance Improvement.
TADE performs the following:
- Services offered CONUS and OCONUS
- Customized training services including training developed for Federal customers to enhance knowledge, skills and abilities related to specific subject matter and/or general knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Customized employee development services for Federal employees to develop and/or enhance their general, mission-specific, management and/or leadership knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Improved performance requiring changes in how people are organized around business processes, changes to the process themselves and the tools created to support these processes, as well as changes in management practices.
Who is Eligible?
Any federal contracting officer with a delegation of procurement authority (DPA) from the GSA HCaTS Contracting Officer (CO) or HCaTS representative that is delegated by the HCaTS CO to issue DPAs.
GSA’s HCaTS website
CAGE Code 6MLX8
Eligible Users:All federal agencies
Additional Documents: HCaTS Small Business POOL 1 Contract